Trestle’s Project Office was designed to provide Clients and Homeowners alike a smooth and streamlined process when dealing with insured and uninsured losses, reserve projects and large-scale exterior remediation efforts.
Through this specialized Team, Trestle Clients receive hands-on, dedicated project support while continuing to work with their Community Association Manager on the day-to-day operations of their community. The joint efforts of Trestle’s Project Office and the Association’s Community Association Manager ensure that projects stay on track and proactive communication is provided to community members.
With years of experience successfully managing projects and advising Associations, Trestle’s Project Office helps assure each community’s needs are met.
- Unexpected loss coordination and supervision, including insurance claim management
- Mitigation organization and oversight
- Water loss remediation management
- Reserve project planning and communication
- Large-scale exterior remediation project planning, coordination, and implementation
- Guidance with complex funding needs, including loan assistance and special assessments